Monday, December 6, 2010

Blah-day

Yes, I think I have a case of the Mondays.  What a horribly long day it has been!  The good news is I get to play with some cute little kittens that my parents have adopted.  Long story short, someone dumped four kittens at my parents house and neither my mom nor dad could bring themselves to take them to the shelter.  My parents are some of the coolest people ever.

I know they will cringe when they read this because it means their secret is out but, they now have 8 cats!  To be fair, four of them are techincally mine.  However, they reside at my parents' home, but it's a home full of love so it's a great place for some kitties to grow up.  They are probably the luckiest kittens ever.  And they have the cute-kitten-face down pat!!!  Look at this sweet girl:

Bat-Boo   (This is my mom's favorite of the bunch)


Hope this brightens your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment