Thursday, December 9, 2010

Mr. Trimble

I'm a lucky girl.  In April of this year I married the most amazing man I've ever met.  AJ has all the qualities I love but never thought I would find in one single person.  He is patient, compassionate, humble, good hearted, funny, and any other good adjective I can think of.  How did I stumble across such a catch?  I have no idea!  (But I do feel incredibly blessed.)

It was AJ's birthday this past Saturday so it only seems appropriate to show some photos of him.  Luckily, my husband is super patient and a good sport; he lets me snap pictures of him even though he is pretty shy about it.  Here are a few of my favorites:



AJ was my model for one of my photography classes a couple years ago.  Once he picked up his guitar he became much more comfortable in front of the lens.



He is also an amazing artist.  



He thinks it's just doodling, but his drawings are so amazing!


Want to see one of his finished drawings? Click here




3 comments:

  1. awww Happy Birthday Mr. Trimble!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL WORDS BEAUTIFUL PHOTOS BEAUTIFUL YOU KATIE I LOVE HOW YOU LOVE EACH OTHER FOR EACH OTHER SO DEEPLY LOVE MAMA CATH

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFUL PHOTOS BEAUTIFUL WORDS BEAUTIFUL MUSIC BEAUTIFUL YOU KATIE I LOVE THE LOVE YOU SHARE FOR ONE ANOTHER AND LOVE THAT YOU BOTH HAVE FOUND THE TRUE MEANING OF FRIENDSHIP AND LOVE COMBINED TO MAKE THE BEAUTIFUL LIFE YOU HAVE TOGETHER I LOVE YOU SOOOOO MUCH THANKS FOR SHARING MY SON LOVE MAMA CATH

    ReplyDelete