Saturday, January 1, 2011

1/1/11




It’s the first day of 2011 and I am thoroughly excited! This past year has held so many ups and downs it’s hard to count them all. But looking back at the big picture, it was a pretty amazing year; I married my best friend, got a new job, met a lot of great people, and found myself walking in a new direction.

As good as 2010 was, I feel like things are only going to get better in this new year. There is something deep inside me that is awakening- it’s a sense that amazing things are on my horizon. I feel upbeat, happy, and full of life! This year is my year! Big things are going to happen!

Honestly, I’m just sooooooo excited that the new year is here. I can’t wait to meet my little niece, Madison, in February. I can’t wait til AJ and I to hit the one year mark. I can’t wait for the 49ers to make it to the playoffs! Ok ok, I won’t get ahead of myself now…

Here is to a happy, memorable, love filled new year!


Happy New Years Everyone!







 

1 comment:

  1. It takes a skilled photographer to capture such a beautiful image of fireworks! Excellent!

    ReplyDelete