Monday, January 31, 2011

Oh Baby!

I know I've been MIA for a couple weeks now, but I'm back with a vengeance!

On Sunday I shot some maternity pictures with my brother, sister-in-law, and their near-due baby girl.  I haven't had time to finish editing all of the photos, but I just couldn't help myself with a few of them.  Besides, editing is a great distraction from studying.... 

There are more to come, but here are a couple of my favorite shots from the day


















LOVE this one!






















I can not wait to meet this special little girl!

Happy Monday!

3 comments:

  1. So cute. Makes me wish I had taken more pics when I was pg. I love the one with the feet and the baby shoes... adorable ;-)

    Fab*

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice set! I love the last image too!

    ReplyDelete