Monday, November 22, 2010

Bum Glove Love

Dear Bum Gloves,

With you, time seems to stand still and fly by all at once. Here we are at another winter and there is nothing else I’d rather grace my hands than you. I have so many fond memories to call upon whenever I think of you, and I know we will make more this season. People may groan when they see I’ve got you with me, but I ignore their comments and stares; deep down I know they envy us.

I know you’re worried about the newer, trendier, fingerless gloves- with their fancy colors and fabrics. But fear not, my dear Bum Gloves, for you can never be replaced. There are those that want to me to replace you but there will never be a pair of gloves I love more. Even as you age and fray I will wear you with great pride. My love for you will continue to grow this winter, so let’s make it the best one yet. You have warmed my hands and stolen my heart! You are amazing!

Love,

Katie


1 comment: