Monday, November 29, 2010

Mike & Asheena

Every year my family spends Thanksgiving in Lake Tahoe; it's been a tradition for over 13 years now.  It's my absolute favorite holiday and I look forward to it all year long.  This year we ended up going to Tahoe the week before Thanksgiving and on the drive up I was pretty bummed out because there was no snow.  Four days later I was bummed out because we had to shovel the 3 feet of snow that covered the drive way!  (To be honest, the boys did the vast majority of the shoveling).  It was absolutely beautiful and it snowed pretty much our whole stay. 

While we were there I took some photos of my brother, Mike, and his wife, Asheena.  They wanted a picture for their Christmas cards and this year is a really special year as they are expecting their first child, Madison.  Asheena isn't due until the end of February but we still wanted to show off her baby bump!  I can't wait to shoot some more photos of them in the next couple months, and I really, really, really can't wait to meet my niece; I know she is going to be one beautiful little girl!


Mike, Asheena, and baby Madison


Of course Mike was in flip flops.... I'm not sure he owns any other shoes.


This is my favorite.  A gust of wind blew the snow off the trees and right onto them :)


Thank you to Mike and Asheena for letting me be your photographer.  Love you guys!

Happy Monday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment