Sunday, November 7, 2010

"I am the way"

One of my favorite things in the world is waking up to the sound of rain.  Even though I have to head off to work in a half hour or so, I can't help but feel warm and fuzzy inside.  Maybe it's the rain, maybe it's the extra hour of sleeping in... either way I feel good!   :)

Yesterday morning, before the sun was even up, I found myself standing in the middle of Fair Oaks Blvd.  I was finishing work on a set of pictures for my brother-from-another-mother, Danny, for a church's youth room where he works.  It was such a beautiful morning to finish up this project, the light was amazing and the fall colors of the trees was gorgeous!  I felt like the world was smiling at me.

Danny, if you're reading this, thanks for taking a chance on me!

Here are a few of my favorites from the series:












No comments:

Post a Comment